for scholarships awarded through the Humboldt Music Festival Association:
- Competitors must perform in two classes of the same discipline to qualify for a scholarship or award, one being a solo class and the other a choice between a solo, duet, or small ensemble class.
- Band & String students must enter either two solo classes OR a solo and a duet /ensemble class to qualify for HMF Scholarships.
- Scholarships and awards are restricted to competitors within 60 km radius of Humboldt or whose teacher resides within this boundary.
- Competitors must be 21 years of age or younger to qualify for Scholarships and Awards.
- The adjudicator for the discipline will make the final decision on the Scholarship recipients.
Scholarships will be presented at the Final Concert evening of the festival. If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact one of the current board members of the Humboldt Music Festival Association.